Various Personal Information Protection Policy
We, Ryosan, fully acknowledging the importance of compliance with the stipulation in law, regulation, guideline and other norm (hereinafter, collectively "Various Law and Regulation"), governing the protection of personal information, Social Security and Tax Number, and Specific Personal Information (hereinafter, collectively "Various Personal Information"), establish hereunder the "Various Personal Information Protection Policy" and implement the protection and safety control of Various Personal Information.
- We will comply with Various Law and Regulation related to the protection of Various Personal Information.
- We will acquire Various Personal Information by legitimate and fair means after clearly specifying the objective of its use.
We will use and supply the Various Personal Information we acquire in compliance with Various Law and Regulation.
- We will always remain aware of the risks of unauthorized access, leakage, loss, damage and the like that exist with regard to the Various Personal Information we hold, and we will take the safety control steps deemed to be necessary and sufficient against such risks.
- When the necessity arises to disclose or correct the Various Personal Information we hold, suspend its use, prohibit its provision to a third party or take similar steps, we will handle the matter properly in compliance with Various Law and Regulation.
- We will continuously review our approach to the protection of Various Personal Information and seek to improve this approach in accordance with the amendment of Various Law and Regulation, as well as changes in social and other conditions.
June 23, 2017
Representative Director, President
Ryosan Company, Limited
Matters Related to Inquiries
Our Legal Department accepts complaints, consultation requests and inquiries related to the way we handle personal information.
Telephone: 03-3862-2951 (weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Japan time)